Members of the press who have questions or would like to interview a DVBIC expert should contact Mr. Landon Hutchens at email@example.com or (301) 295-8458.
Request a Speaker
DVBIC has a number of subject matter experts who are available to speak at public events. Requests for DVBIC speakers can be made via the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE).
DVBIC News & Announcements
- New Clinical Recommendations To Treat Sleep Problems Following A Concussion Released (June 25, 2014)
- New Traumatic Brain Injury Awareness, Education and Prevention Initiative Announced (March 26, 2014)
- Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) Brain Injury Awareness Month Kick-Off Event at Fort Belvoir (March 6, 2014)
- DVBIC National Director Speech at Brain Injury Awareness Month Kickoff Event (March 6, 2014)
- New Clinical Recommendations Released for Traumatic Brain Injuries (Jan. 22, 2014)
- New "Back to School" Guide Aims to Aid Service Members, Veterans After Traumatic Brain Injury (Oct. 31, 2013)
- Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center Welcomes New National Director (Sept. 4, 2013)
- New Report Summarizes Structure and Implementation of DVBIC Care Coordination Program, Supports Recent Actions to Restructure (Aug. 28, 2013)
- March is Brain Injury Awareness Month (March 5, 2013)
- Announcement from National Director Col. Jamie Grimes (September 4, 2012)
DVBIC in the News
- Kathy Helmick and Dr. Therese West, Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (July 3, 2014) Federal News Radio
DVBIC has published the final edition of its Brainwaves newsletter. If you would like to read previous editions, please click on the following PDF links.
- Spring 2012
- Summer 2011
- Spring 2011
- Winter 2010
- Fall 2010
- Summer 2010
- Spring 2010
- Fall/Winter 2009
- Summer 2009
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2008-09
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
The latest version of Acrobat is required to view our documents; please download it here.