Each month DVBIC clinical staff reviews recent concussion-related journal articles posted on PubMed. Articles that are most relevant to military TBI providers are selected and summarized in this section.
- Big hits on the small screen: an evaluation of concussion-related videos on YouTube
- Assessment of Veteran and Caregiver Knowledge About Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in a VA Medical Center
- The Impact of an Educational Intervention on College Athletes' Knowledge of Concussions.
- Community versus orthopaedic controls in traumatic brain injury research: How comparable are they?
- knowledge, Attitude, and Concussion-Reporting Behaviors Among High School Athletes: A Preliminary Study
- NCAA concussion education in ice hockey: an ineffective mandate
- Effectiveness of an educational video on concussion knowledge in minor league hockey players: a cluster randomized controlled trial
- The influence of injury cause, contact-sport participation, and personal knowledge on expectation of outcome from mild traumatic brain injury
- The effect of coach education on reporting of concussion among high school athletes after passage of a concussion law
- Use of modified acute concussion evaluation tools in the emergency department