Each month DVBIC clinical staff reviews recent concussion-related journal articles posted on PubMed. Articles that are most relevant to military TBI providers are selected and summarized in this section.
- Changes in personality after mild traumatic brain injury from primary blast vs. blunt forces
- Self-reported mild TBI and post-concussive symptoms in a peacetime active duty military population: effect of multiple TBI history versus single mild TBI
- Head and Neck Injuries in Professional Soccer
- An Exploration of Diagnosis Threat and Group Identification Following Concussion Injury
- PET Scanning of Brain Tau in Retired National Football League Players: Preliminary Findings
- Examination of outcome after mild traumatic brain injury: The contribution of injury beliefs and Leventhal's Common Sense Model
- The Effect of Varied Test Instructions on Neuropsychological Performance Following Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: an Investigation of 'Diagnosis Threat'
- TMS-EEG responses in recovered and symptomatic mild traumatic brain injury
- "Sandbagging" Baseline Test Performance on ImPACT, Without Detection, Is More Difficult than It Appears
- Cerebellar White Matter Abnormalities following Primary Blast Injury in US Military Personnel