Each month DVBIC clinical staff reviews recent concussion-related journal articles posted on PubMed. Articles that are most relevant to military TBI providers are selected and summarized in this section.
- The clinical significance of isolated traumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Treatment adherence in cognitive processing therapy for combat-related PTSD with history of mild TBI
- Risk for Addiction-Related Disorders Following Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in a Large Cohort of Active-Duty U.S. Airmen
- The Influence of Chronic Cigarette Smoking on Neurocognitive Recovery after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- Sleep disorders and associated medical comorbidities in active duty military personnel
- Long-term effects of mild traumatic brain injury on cognitive performance
- Anxiety Sensitivity and Alexithymiaas Mediators of Postconcussion Syndrome Following Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- Athletes' Age, Sex, and Years of Education Moderate the Acute Neuropsychological Impact of Sports-Related Concussion: A Meta-analysis
- Meta-Analytic Methods and the Importance of Non-TBI Factors Related to Outcome in Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: Response to Bigler et al.
- Incremental Validity of Neuropsychological Evaluations to Computed Tomography in Predicting Long-Term Outcomes after Traumatic Brain Injury