Each month DVBIC clinical staff reviews recent concussion-related journal articles posted on PubMed. Articles that are most relevant to military TBI providers are selected and summarized in this section.
- Specificity of Postconcussion Symptoms at 3 Months After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: Results From a Comparative Cohort Study
- Revisiting the modifiers: how should the evaluation and management of acute concussion differe in specific groups?
- Consequences of repeated blood-brain barrier disruption in football players
- What is the evidence for chronic concussion-related changes in retired athletes: behavioral, pathological and clinical outcomes?
- The Impact of an Educational Intervention on College Athletes' Knowledge of Concussions.
- Shell Shock: Psychogenic gait and other movement disorders-A film review
- Cognitive function and other risk factors for mild traumatic brain injury in young men: nationwide cohort study.
- Onfield assessment of concussion in the adult athlete
- The effects of rest and treatment following sport-related concussion: a systematic review of the literature
- Postconcussion Symptom Reporting Following Multiple Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries