Each month DVBIC clinical staff reviews recent concussion-related journal articles posted on PubMed. Articles that are most relevant to military TBI providers are selected and summarized in this section.
- Young adults with mild traumatic brain injury-the influence of alcohol consumption-a retrospective analysis
- You cannot go home: Routine concussion evaluation is not enough
- Working memory deficits in dynamic sport athletes with a history of concussion revealed by a visual-auditory dual-task paradigm
- Why university athletes choose not to reveal their concussion symptoms during a practice or game
- White Matter Integrity in Veterans With Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: Associations With Executive Function and Loss of Consciousness
- White matter correlates of cognitive dysfunction after mild-traumatic brain injury
- White matter compromise in veterans exposed to primary blast forces
- White matter abnormalities associated with military PTSD in the context of blast TBI
- What is the evidence for chronic concussion-related changes in retired athletes: behavioral, pathological and clinical outcomes?
- Web-based psychoeducational intervention for post-concussion symptoms: A randomized trial