Warfighter Sleep Kit
We’ve discontinued the Warfighter Sleep Kit. We apologize for any inconvenience.
You can still find several resources online to help with sleep concerns after a TBI. Here are six:
- DVBIC Fact Sheet: TBI and Healthy Sleep
- National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2) mobile application: CBT-i Coach (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia Coach)
- T2 mobile app: Dream EZ
- AfterDeployment website: Assessments, videos, library and resources on the topic of sleep.
- Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE) Blog — “Managing Your Screens for Sweeter Dreams”
- DCoE Blog — “Counting Sheep? 10 Tips to Help Foster Healthy Sleep Habits”
You can make your own sleep kit. Start with a re-sealable plastic bag and add a sleep mask and ear plugs – instant sleep kit!