Each month DVBIC clinical staff reviews recent concussion-related journal articles posted on PubMed. Articles that are most relevant to military TBI providers are selected and summarized in this section.
- Postconcussive symptom reporting among US combat veterans with mild traumatic brain injury from Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Self-reported mild TBI and post-concussive symptoms in a peacetime active duty military population: effect of multiple TBI history versus single mild TBI
- Long-term effects of mild traumatic brain injury on cognitive performance
- Anxiety Sensitivity and Alexithymiaas Mediators of Postconcussion Syndrome Following Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- Infulence of Combat Blast-Related Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Acute Symptoms on Mental Health and Service Discharge Outcomes
- EEG activity during sleep dominates in mild traumatic brain injury patients with acute pain
- Residual Effects of Combat-Related Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- Specificity of Postconcussion Symptoms at 3 Months After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: Results From a Comparative Cohort Study
- Revisiting the modifiers: how should the evaluation and management of acute concussion differe in specific groups?
- Postconcussion Symptom Reporting Following Multiple Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries