Each month DVBIC clinical staff reviews recent concussion-related journal articles posted on PubMed. Articles that are most relevant to military TBI providers are selected and summarized in this section.
- Benefits of strict rest after acute concussion: A randomized controlled trial
- Updated clinical practice guidelines for concussion/mild traumatic brain injury and persistent symptoms
- Return to learning after a concussion and compliance with recommendations for cognitive rest
- Prolonged activity restriction after concussion: Are we worsening outcomes?
- Feasibility and potential benefits of a web-based intervention delivered acutely after mild traumatic brain injury in adolescents: A pilot study
- Interdisciplinary treatment of post-concussion and post-traumatic headaches
- Concussion management practice patterns among sports medicine physicians