Each month DVBIC clinical staff reviews recent concussion-related journal articles posted on PubMed. Articles that are most relevant to military TBI providers are selected and summarized in this section.
- Prolonged activity restriction after concussion: Are we worsening outcomes?
- Feasibility and potential benefits of a web-based intervention delivered acutely after mild traumatic brain injury in adolescents: A pilot study
- Interdisciplinary treatment of post-concussion and post-traumatic headaches
- Concussion management practice patterns among sports medicine physicians
- Effect of docosahexaenoic acid on a biomarker of head trauma in American football
- Predictors of post-concussion rehabilitation outcomes at three-month follow-up
- Physical activity level and symptom duration are not associated after concussion