Each month DVBIC clinical staff reviews recent concussion-related journal articles posted on PubMed. Articles that are most relevant to military TBI providers are selected and summarized in this section.
- Sport concussion assessment tool 2 in a civilian trauma sample with mild traumatic brain injury
- Assessment of oculomotor control and balance post-concussion: A preliminary study for a novel approach to concussion management
- Prediction of neurosurgical intervention after mild traumatic brain injury using the national trauma data bank
- Reliability and concurrent validity of instrumented balance error scoring system using a portable force plate system
- University football players, postural stability, and concussions