Each month DVBIC clinical staff reviews recent concussion-related journal articles posted on PubMed. Articles that are most relevant to military TBI providers are selected and summarized in this section.
- Physical activity level and symptom duration are not associated after concussion
- Effect of docosahexaenoic acid on a biomarker of head trauma in American football
- Predictors of post-concussion rehabilitation outcomes at three-month follow-up
- Concussion management practice patterns among sports medicine physicians
- Feasibility and potential benefits of a web-based intervention delivered acutely after mild traumatic brain injury in adolescents: A pilot study
- Interdisciplinary treatment of post-concussion and post-traumatic headaches
- Prolonged activity restriction after concussion: Are we worsening outcomes?
- Return to learning after a concussion and compliance with recommendations for cognitive rest
- Updated clinical practice guidelines for concussion/mild traumatic brain injury and persistent symptoms
- Benefits of strict rest after acute concussion: A randomized controlled trial